Benefits of HGH Human Growth Hormone, Why Do You Want It, Where Can You Get It?
How to lose weight and gain muscle at the same time
What Is HGH Human Growth Hormone
If you’re into sports, you’ve probably heard the term HGH or Human Growth Hormone where it’s usually associated with cheating and in combination with Steroids. But, did you know that HGH is a naturally occurring Testosterone Booster that you can help increase in your own body without taking any synthetic drugs or breaking any laws? Well, it is and you can and I’m going to show you how I’m doing that right now and so can you.
HGH Human Growth Hormone is a small protein that is naturally produced in the pea sized pituitary gland and is secreted into your bloodstream. It plays a vital role in cell regeneration, growth and maintaining healthy human tissue, including the brain and many vital organs.
HGH production rises during childhood, peaks during puberty and declines from middle age and after. Men start to feel the first signs of aging and the decrease in the production of HGH after 35 along with the production of Testosterone.
This decrease in HGH in the blood stream coincided with the onset of many symptoms of aging, including:
- Loss of muscle mass and muscle tone
- Difficulty losing and controlling weight
- Lowered energy levels
- Reduced elasticity of the skin, a contributing factor in the formation of wrinkles
- Loss of bone mass and the beginning of age related joint problems
- Decrease in the effectiveness of the immune system
- Loss of sex drive and an increase in related disorders, including erectile dysfunction
- Depression and Anxiety.
No wonder you get depressed huh?
Relax, we can help slow this down and in some cases reverse this aging process. Stick with me I’m going to get you through this.
What to expect from an Increase in HGH
- Increased Muscle Strength: Human growth hormone has been known to improve physical capacity of individuals through stimulating collagen synthesis in the skeletal muscle and tendons, increasing muscle strength and improving exercise performance as a result.
- Enhanced Weight Loss: Expect a 1.6-fold increase in weight loss, with the greatest loss being visceral fat. Human growth hormone can serve a therapeutic role to help obese people lose weight.
- Better Fracture Healing: Numerous of local growth factors and hormones are responsible for regulating mineral and bone metabolism, along with fracture healing. Human growth hormone has been shown to speed up the regeneration of bone, making it a key part of bone healing. HGH plays a crucial role in the repair of wear and tear and expedites healing. Researchers have reported the beneficial effects of HGH in enhancing the healing of injuries and wounds significantly.
- Reduced Cardiovascular Disease Risk: Adults who are growth hormone-deficient have an increased risk for cardiovascular disease, leading to decreased life expectancy.
- Improvement in Erectile Dysfunction
- Decreased Obesity
- Better Mood and Cognitive Function
- Better Sleep
Let’s Be Clear… This Is Why You Want It
“Every man desires to live long,” wrote Jonathan Swift, “but no man would be old.” He was right, but the fountain of youth has proved illusory.
But that doesn’t mean you have to sit back and let Father Time peck away at you. Instead, use the time-tested combination of diet and exercise.
You’ll reduce your risk of many chronic illnesses, enhance your vigor and enjoyment of life, and — it’s true — slow the tick of the clock.
Damn! Diet and Exercise Again… Isn’t There a Pill or a Shot I Can Take?
YES, there are injections you can take… BUT…
DANGERS OF HGH INJECTIONS:
Expensive injections of growth hormone are offered by many practitioners, even though the FDA has not approved the use of HGH for anti-aging, bodybuilding, or athletic enhancement, and the marketing or distribution of the hormone for any of these purposes is illegal in the U.S.
Human growth hormone injections may cause a number of side effects for up to 30% of patients experience side effects that include:
- Nerve, muscle, or joint pain.
- Carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Increased insulin resistance.
- Swelling in the arms and legs (edema)
- Joint and muscle pain.
- Numbness and tingling of the skin.
- High cholesterol levels.
- High blood sugar levels.
- For men, enlargement of breast tissue (gynecomastia)
Although it appears that human growth hormone can increase muscle mass and reduce the amount of body fat in healthy older adults, the increase in muscle doesn’t translate into increased strength. It isn’t clear if human growth hormone injections provide other benefits to healthy adults.
I’m sorry those are risks that I’m not willing to take at a price that I’m not willing to pay.
Not when I have a Safer way.
Where Can You Get It?
Best FREE Sources:
- IF Intermittent Fasting: IF increases HGH in Women by 1300% and in Men by 2000%
- HIIT High-Intensity Interval Training (aka Burst Training): Increase HGH by 771%
- Sleep: Lack of sleep alters pituitary and hypothalamus function, further altering growth hormone release time.
- Laughter: HGH and Endorphins were increased by 27% and 87% while watching a funny video.
Supplements Not FREE:
- Vitamin C
If you want to Increase your Testosterone levels even higher just add 2 Tbs. of Apple Cider Vinegar and Lemon Juice to your water bottle.
Remember HGH and Testosterone also plays a role in:
- Increasing lean muscle mass
- Decreasing fat tissue
- Increasing bone density
- Fat and sugar metabolism
- Increasing testosterone levels
HGH’s effects are so potent it’s now called the “Fountain of Youth” hormone due to its ability to turn back the aging clock.
If these things regarding your Health and Longevity are important to you this is the best way I’ve found to do it.
As always your Comments and Questions are welcome.
Please, Share with anyone you know that cares about their health.