Anybody Can Make A Healthy Delicious Soup Fit For a Dinner Party
3 INGREDIENT SOUP
I’m going to start you off with a 3 Ingredient Soup Recipe, that is not only healthy, but tastes amazing. Anyone that can boil water can make this soup.
What you need:
- In a large pot, add cold Water, add Salt (like you were making pasta) bring to boil.
- Chop Broccoli, add to boiling water. Boil 5 to 10 minutes, until fork tender.
- Remove from heat, DO NOT DRAIN. Use a slotted spoon to put Broccoli in a blender or food processor and blend.
- Add cooking water a little at a time to get to the consistency you want.
- Season with salt & pepper to taste (you can omit the pepper if the recipe is getting too complicated). 8^)
Did I hear a “Yech!” when you heard Broccoli? Oh, that was me. The funny things is I don’t eat Broccoli, but I love the soup.
My favorite toppings for my soup is, Sautéed Mushrooms, Toasted Walnuts, and Shavings of Parmesan Cheese. The combination of the Broccoli and the Mushrooms make it the
The combination of the Broccoli and the Mushrooms make it the Perfect Prevent Cancer Soup. Did you know that Green Leafy Vegetables, (like broccoli) and as little as One Mushroom A Day, can Help Stop The Growth Of Cancer and FAT Cells?
You have to admit that was pretty EZ and Darn Healthy.. right?
UPDATE: I’ve been meaning to add this for some time.
When you cut off the heads (florets) of the broccoli Do Not Throw away the stems. There should be extra cooking water left after you’ve made the soup, don’t throw that away either. Cut up the stems and put them into the leftover cooking water and simmer for 20 mins. This will bring out additional flavor and nutrients that would have been thrown away. If you salted the water before cooking the florets you shouldn’t have to add any more.
You’ve just made a concentrated vegetable Broccoli Stock. You can drink it as a broth, add stuff to make a quick soup, cook with it or just thin the Broccoli Soup with it the next day.
Please Leave a Comment below, let me know you were here and what you think.
LESS EXPENSIVE THAN FAST FOOD
A Common Myth is that Eating Healthy Costs More Than Fast Food
Not true. let me show you, Easy, Fast, Delicious and Less Expensive than the Dollar Menu.
SPINACH & GARLIC
MUSHROOMS & ONIONS